Fluorocarbons and Rare Gasesc
high purity Fluorocarbons to the Semiconductor and related industries.
- Halocarbon 218 (Perfluoropropane, Octafluoropropane, C3F8)
- Halocarbon 318 (Octafluorocyclobutane, C4F8)
- Halocarbon 23 (Trifluoromethane, CHF3)
- Halocarbon 14 (Tetrafluoromethane) (CF4)
- Halocarbon 32 (Difluoromethane)(CH2F2)
- Halocarbon 116 (Hexafluoroethane)(C2F6)
- C3F6 HEXAFLUOROPROPYLENE, PERFLUOROPROPENE)
- SF6 (Sulfur Hexafluoride)
Inert Rare Gases
Gases like Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, Xenon and Radon are referred to the group of inert gases.
- use is in the lighting industry
- Use in some types of ion and excimer lasers.